Sunday, December 29, 2013

Photo Shoot/ Halloween

Oh my goodness October flew by, having a new baby and trying to get adjusted to everything i have kinda been slacking in my blogging so i guess i better do a quick catch up!!

Since we have gotten home with Stieger I have have only gotten one thing done, cuddling my sweet boy. You know that thing that everyone tells you about holding you baby to much will spoil them? Well I call BS, in 6 months this boy will be crawling around terrorizing my home and I will want nothing more than for him to slow down and let me cuddle him. So I am going to  smother my little man every second of the day!!

I did take him to one of my best friends to get some pictures done, she does an amazing job and I am in love with how they turned out!!






Halloween

Charly has been so excited for Halloween for months. She loves to play dress up, but I have a rule that when we leave the house I am in charge of what she has on. So to be able to go out in makeup, crowns, and lots of girly stuff was a huge deal.




Halloween was a little cold this year so we got a few quick shots inside because we were not about to take Stieger out. But Charly still had tons of fun going to the trunk-or-treat than finishing the night at Grandma Greats!!



No comments:

Post a Comment