Monday, October 7, 2013

Baby #2 is coming

We are so excited to announce that baby number two is on HIS way. Thats right we will have a sweet baby boy in our family, and get this he is due in 19 days!! We can't even stand it we are so excited.


A little over a month ago I was contacted by a sweet woman who shared with me her story of adopting her Marshallese son, and right away we knew that this was a option for us. While we were really hoping to go through LDS Family Services because of the difference in cost ( lds is about 1/3 the cost)  when we got the phone call saying the had a placement for us we knew this was our baby. We are so excited and feel so blessed, everything in our lives seems to be falling into place.

We are now in a mad rush trying to get everything ready for our baby and for our adventure to pick him up. I say adventure because not only do we have to travel with Charly, but I will be taking care of a newborn in a hotel for possibly up to two weeks!! Life is so exciting, and we can't wait for our new addition to arrive!!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I saw your blog on Facebook! I am so happy for you and wish you the best in your upcoming adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweet woman you are talking about is my sister :) She told me about your story, I am so happy for your family!!! We love our little Marshallese baby in our family and know you will love yours too! Good luck to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your story on Facebook through the Trials to Blessings page(which I follow). My husband and I are also adopting a Marshallese baby boy due in about a month! Possibly through the same avenue? Even though we don't know you, we are so excited for you!! If you're interested, our story can be found here: http://suzanneandbrent.blogspot.com/2013/09/3-1-blessings.html

    ReplyDelete